- • Applicants must complete our application form, and send it to us via mail or e-mail, along with the $280 CAD registration fee.
- • We will review each applicant's grades and request. Once the request is approved, a conditional offer of admission will be made.
- • Once applicants accept the conditional offer of admission, they must pay the tuition fee and other deposits to be eligible to register in courses.
- • After payment is received, the school will issue an official offer of admission to students.
- • Students will then use the offer to apply for a study visa from a local Canadian Embassy.
- • Please contact us at least two weeks before arrival date if you need airport pickup service.
Student Application Form
Download and complete the application form
Click here to download our Student Application Form
- • Once applicants accept course schedules and have paid the appropriate fees, a legal agreement exists between the applicant and the school.
- • Registration/administration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- • Once a course has started, tuition fee will be NON-REFUNDABLE if students wish to withdraw.
- • Students may be expelled from the school if they engage in any serious harmful activities, and/or violate the law. Tuition fee is NON-REFUNDABLE under such circumstances.
- • The tuition fee is NON-REFUNDABLE to those students who receive a discount and/or scholarship.
- • If a study visa is not granted by a Canadian Embassy, please provide the following documents to request a refund:
- a. A completed refund application form and a refund request letter.
- b. Original refusal letter from a Canadian Embassy
- c. The official offer of admission
- d. Tuition fee payment receipts
- e. School will issue a refund within 2 weeks upon receiving all above required documents (except registration/administration fee).
- • Please provide a written request if students need to postpone enrolment or withdraw from school.
- • School will issue a refund (expect registration/administration fee) if the student is unable to graduate because a course and/or a program has been cancelled